One of my all time favorite shows is Gossip Girl (its kind of an obsession). Besides the drama, my favorite part of the show is the fashion. I decided to take inspiration from Blake Lively’s character ,Serena Van Der Woodsen. I took three of my favorite looks and created similar outfits with pieces from my closet. I plan to wear them back to school this fall!
This outfit is the perfect preppy summer outfit! I didn’t have a white tank so I improvised with a button down blouse and I love the two collar effect.
- White Blouse- Marshalls
- Blue oversized button down- Aerie
- Black Shorts- J. Crew
- Belt- Came with a Target dress
- Shoes- Old Navy
Picture: Imnotobsessed.com, Fame Picture Inc.
This is the perfect fall outfit. I felt like Serena while wearing it!
- White Tee- Nordstrom Rack
- Vest- New York and Company
- Jeans- American Eagle
- Booties- DSW
- Heart necklace- American Eagle
- Purple Chain Necklace- Miss Selfridge
For this outfit I didn’t have a colored maxi skirt so I switched it for a maxi dress.
- Dress- A boutique near me (Brand: 5th Culture)
- Jean Vest: Levi’s
- Necklace: Miss Selfridge
- Shoes: DSW